Friday 2 September 2011

How to free registration and invest.


I join for over a year vgmc and the group I had more than 4000 people as well.Here I am, and the company is looking for investors around the world to expand their business right vgmc. I'm also looking for leaders in every country and every leader I'llbe sure to become a millionaire in less than a year in vgmc. I'll be give a special offer for free registration at http://www.vgmc.com/ and my referral entries, id: nurulyani


1) Once you have your free registration to open your e-mail that the company will send id and password to your email


2) When you open what you need to do is USD to Top up your account. There are two ways:
      a) Buy USD with your up line
      b) Use your account select the top up, and fill all the data in


3) when there are a minimum of USD 1150 for a lot you can even invest


4) You can subscribe share and you can even trading account and you will be able to return after 30 days from the date you invest.


       example:
       a) Ali Invest usd1150, after 30 days of Ali will be able to return the first value of 0.1oz =    usd180 = RM522 every month until 2015. Value of about usd8640 = RM33, 696


       b) Siti Invest usd115, 000.00 after 30 days of Siti will be able to return the first value of 10 oz = usd18000 = RM52,200 every month until 2015. Value of about usd864,000= RM3,369,600




please make the right choice how much you want  monthly income. 
The investment schedules and returns are as under...


 

The easiest way is simply SMS your details to me and I'll help make the registration to you
detail and what  I need is :-
1) Full name
2) Passport / National registration number
3) Date of birth
4) Country
5) Mobile number
6) Email

Sms To Hp No: 60134854685 Nurul: and I will register for you

No comments:

Post a Comment